Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY 2011


So how was your Chinese New Year?


Well for me, it had been one of the worse year that I could remember. This is so far, as long as I remember, the first CNY that I got sick. Nursing a sinusitis and high fever while shuffling between visiting relatives and blowing my nose away is no fun at all. I didn't dare to talk or walk too much fearing that I'll go all woozy and giddy and not to mention, all those yummy CNY goodies I had missed out! Didn't even dare to touch a single slice of ba kwa!


But still I baked. Usually I'll make my Sunflower cookies aka Butter Cookies, Cornflake Cookies, Nutella Cookies and Pineapple Tarts, but this year I went a little different. Made Almond cookies instead of the butter cookies and gave a cute little twist to my pineapple tarts.


Cute little things aren't they? Everyone who tasted them thought they are fabulous and too cute to eat. But sadly, none for me! :(


But anyway. It's 人日 today... Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment